Student Fee Advisory Committee
Link categories for group 1 of 2
The Student Fee Advisory Committee (SFAC) is a campus committee comprised of students, faculty and staff reporting to the Provost and Executive Vice Chancellor (P-EVC) and is charged with the following objectives:
- To assist the P-EVC in regular efforts to ascertain attitudes of the student body, faculty on matters pertaining to Student Fees.
- To provide a continuing study of the Student Services Fee and Tuition.
- To recommend Student Services Fee funding allocations to the P-EVC.
- To review Student Services Fee budget changes implemented by the P-EVC.
- To recommend a campus Student Services Fee level to the P-EVC
- To review new and existing Course Materials and Services Fees and make a recommendation to the P-EVC.
To recommend ways to improve student services and programs.
2016-17 Committee Members
- Matthew Tsai, Chair, Undergraduate Representative
- Connor Strobel, Graduate Representative
- Kajal Bains, Undergraduate Representative
- Taylor Chanes, Undergraduate Ex-Officio Representative, ASUCI Executive VP
- Tracy La, Undergraduate Ex-Officio Representative, ASUCI President
- Judy Zhu, Undergraduate Representative
- Robert Dang, Undergraduate Representative
- Auzzsa Eaton, Undergraduate Representative
- Brennan Gonering, Undergraduate Representative
- Will Devanny, Graduate Ex-Officio Representative, AGS VP Finance
- Michelle Chan, Graduate Representative, AGS President
- J. Michael McCarthy
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS STAFF
- Kimberly Sadler
STUDENT AFFAIRS STAFF
- Edgar Dormitorio
STAFF TO THE COMMITTEE
- Karen Mizumoto
- Lisa Grigaitis